Thursday 3 May 2012

SOCKEYE SENSATION

Chapter Six of Crimsons In a Nutshell.
Weekly dose of fish shenanigans and Canada-chan is right here, gentlemen. Expect more soon. If you haven't figured out what I'm talking about yet, its the sixth installment of Crimsons! Now's a great time to start reading the series if you've been avoiding it.

Since I've babbled about visual novels so often lately, I guess I should do it again:

Somehow, the release of Little Busters! full translation patch slipped past me for a month and now I can't get enough of the game. Fans of Clannad and/or Kanon and/or Air probably are aware of Little Busters! but for the rest of you it is not to be missed. The humor contained in this diabolically comical series is something everyone should experience. And of course, KEY packed the game full of FEELS. Yes, you know the ones I'm talking about. Head over to the good folks of TLWiki to obtain this valuable gem! (Links to translation patch only for obvious reasons)

See you next tiem.

Yazawa:

So why aren't you fags watching Akibaranger yet?


1 comment:

  1. You guys. You're awesome. This manga is more awesome, but you're almost just as awesome.

    I forget where I was going with this.

    Thanks for the Crimsons dosage!

    ReplyDelete