Sunday 6 May 2012

So this actually fucking happened...

Sums up the group right now, honestly.
 Releases:

Cromartie High School Volume 13 Chapters 253-260

So yeah, here's some Cromartie High School for you. Bit of warning, I'm not sure if this is a great translation or not, or if the jokes will make sense or are easy to get. If we fucked up anywhere in here, I apologize. We will probably not go out of our way to fix it any time soon.

So why am I releasing this is if I'm so unsure of it? I wanted to release some Delinquent stuff. Also I had the translations sitting on my computer for half a year now so may as well release 'em. Do we plan on releasing more Cromartie? Only if we get a new translator, but for now, nope. We are not working on Cromartie for a long time. Enjoy if you can, and again if any errors are there or you just can't seem to follow, it literally cannot be helped.

-Yazawa

6 comments:

  1. Somewhat inaccurate Cromartie is better than no Cromartie at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haters? I can't love you guys more for actually picking this up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but I get error when trying to download... it says 'file blocked for violation' :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, finally I can access it through your mediafire folder...
    Thank you for working on Cromartie! Cheers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems someone flagged it, but yes, to anyone with difficulties, just get it from the Mediafire the hard and long way.

    ReplyDelete